Thursday, March 11, 2010

Giant Eagle Deals of the Week 3/11-3/18




There aren't too many deals to get all excited about this week but here's a few that I thought I might venture in to get.

Betty Crocker Cake Mix or Frosting (12-20.5 oz.), 10/$10
$0.50/1 Betty Crocker Frosting Tub printable
$0.50/1 Betty Crocker Frosting Tub, exp. 4-3-10 (GM 02/07/10)
As low as FREE after doubled coupon!

(I don't use a lot of icing. Especially not straight from a jar but I have found that Hannah and her little friends LOVE to bake cupcakes, ice them and decorate them. This is perfect because it's one less step for me and it's easy for them to use. 3 cheers for free icing!!)

Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing or KC Marinades (16 oz.), 4/$10
$1/1 Hidden Valley Bottled Dressing printable
As low as $1.50 ea. after coupon!

(Joe's favorite kind of ranch dressing! A must have at our house. I think I may have to check the price at Walmart to make sure this is a better price then what I could get at Walmart. Don't have this item listed in my price book yet.)

Giant Eagle Butter Quarters (1 lb.), $1.78

92% Lean Ground Beef $2.59/lb.

(My freezer is lacking ground beef at the moment. I think I'll get a bit to tide me over till a better sale. If you know of a great sale, please let me know. I'm looking for 90-93% lean.)

Kellogg's Fruit Snacks (9 oz.), 5/$10

$1/1 Kellogg's Fruit Flavored Snacks printable
$1.50/1 Coupon in Vocal Point Mailer
As low as $.50 each after coupon!

(Special treats for Matthew during church... Yeah!)

You can also score FREE deodorant this week. There are numerous printable links. You can find a full list of Giant Eagle deals at Savings in Akron. You'll find the deodorant printables listed under 'Health & Beauty'.


So what deals am I overlooking? Let me know......



No comments:

Post a Comment